what do u think about this pic?

kpozr2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
heres a pic of my detached voice coil on my L710. can i solder this? spelling-(sod-der)? or should i send it in and get it fixed/replaced, or does anyone have a better idea?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

pic here--->
pictures.html

heres a pic of my detached voice coil on my L710. can i solder this? spelling-(sod-der)? or should i send it in and get it fixed/replaced, or does anyone have a better idea?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif
pic here--->
pictures.html

that's a detached tinsel lead. it's at the base too.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

solder is the spelling.

it has a good hold on the cone, send it in or solder? does anyone have any clue about how i go about soldering this and how do i get the detached piece out of the metal thing....not sure what the correct name for it is.

it has a good hold on the cone, send it in or solder? does anyone have any clue about how i go about soldering this and how do i get the detached piece out of the metal thing....not sure what the correct name for it is.
any local speaker repair shops? They'll be listed. Don't do it yourself unless you've had plenty of practice. That lead got pulled loose and will happen again if not repaired properly.

im having trouble contacting Kickers warranty dept, so does anyone wanna shoot me an offer to buy this broken toy? maybe test ur skills on fixing it. less than 2 months old, just a question.

im having trouble contacting Kickers warranty dept, so does anyone wanna shoot me an offer to buy this broken toy? maybe test ur skills on fixing it. less than 2 months old, just a question.
You must have shown no mercy to that l7 to do that in 2 months //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

kpozr2

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
kpozr2
Iowa CIty, IA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date