What do I buy

What is the year and model of the vehicle?

With that power there shouldn't be any major voltage drop issues.

Check your ground

Get your battery/alt load tested

If everything is good then replace your battery with a good agm.

Don't go cheap on electrical.

Gain is about 3 quarters of the way up and I turn the bass knob up quite a biot because thats what I like it and I like to be heard. The subs are v3s which can handle 1500RMS so I have the amp up high as it's only 1200
Why is your gain turned up so high? What HU do you have?

Bet this is why your experiencing electrical troubles. Gain is NOT a volume knob.

Bet this is why your experiencing electrical troubles. Gain is NOT a volume knob.
Properly set your gain 1st to determine if battery is bad. Or....take it to an auto parts store near you. Some provide load testing free of charge.

Dang didn't even see that.

OP probably doesn't have it tuned right, turning up that gain and rollin on into clip city.

But even if he's clipping super hard, that amp can't be drawing that much... 130 amps? maybe?

yeah if alt is working then probably battery, just let them load test it at advance if it shows low volts or amps go to website and order one.. it is car specific not anyone will fit (just saw that question in email)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

CodyDaGoat

CodyDaGoat
OR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
BOOMINGRANDPA