What do do with this trunk

crazy4life
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Restaurant season is here and im wanting another 15" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I need some ideas on how i should do this. I am willing to do some hacking and cutting. I would like to be able to put the seats up if needed but they will be down almost all the time. I took some pictures.

I was thinking about removing part of the rear upper deck so when the seats are up the trunks not sealed off. I could port threw the removed upper deck?

How about taking out all of the black metal pieces and start the wall a couple inches before the back of the rear seats? I'm thinking about buying some sludge of some sort for certain areas and damplifier pro everywhere else.

251553009797.jpg

251560467461.jpg

251560753669.jpg

Thoughts?

I'm leaning towards another IA DR and selling my AQ1200 for a 2200 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

2 things to watch for first becareful how much metal you remove because it will weaken the car. the other this is you plan on competing you wont be allowed in any street classes...

Do 4 12s in a bandpass.

6 cubic feet sealed, 4 cubic feet ported, 75 square inches of port tuned to 45hz. Put 2 subs on each side of the trunk firing towards each other into the ported chamber and put the port towards the front of the box up through the rear deck. Would be a monster down low.

2 things to watch for first becareful how much metal you remove because it will weaken the car. the other this is you plan on competing you wont be allowed in any street classes...
What would i have to do to be able to compete?

I'm going to draw up some ideas. I was going to first put in a false floor and have both 15's firing forward and ported forward next to each other. They would be in separate boxes so i can do 1 now and 1 later.

If im walling my trunk should i still cover my truck with damplifier? I was going to order more for 100% trunk coverage.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.