what color to paint ek sedan

001-3.jpg
pimp ma ride nigga

NEWCAR.jpg
[/img]

It's a civic... Drive it as it sits.
+1

Why not just buy a nicer car if you're gonna spend all that money. Don't get me wrong, I have an 07 Si as a daily driver. I'm not gonna touch it mod wise because there's no point. It's fwd and it's a CIVIC lmao. I don't get you CA people, I'd have a RWD car if I was out there. Even with all the snow up here my last car, which I drove every day for 10 years, was a mustang.

+1
Why not just buy a nicer car if you're gonna spend all that money. Don't get me wrong, I have an 07 Si as a daily driver. I'm not gonna touch it mod wise because there's no point. It's fwd and it's a CIVIC lmao. I don't get you CA people, I'd have a RWD car if I was out there. Even with all the snow up here my last car, which I drove every day for 10 years, was a mustang.
Theres not too many RWD cars that are as cheap as a civic or very "affordable" for that matter. Trust me I do want my next car to be RWD, or I can do as I seen this guy on youtube do and put a F20C in my civic and convert it to RWD //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/2thumbs.gif.fdc3ba010dbb42b61704534b46d02fe4.gif

+1
i have a bmw and a civic aite big baller

two tone from body line by door handles satin black top and viper snake skin green with 18" satin black rims. like this pic but do satin black

dodge_viper_acr_snakeskin_green.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.