what can brown do for you?

for wire i got the kicker pkd1 which is the dual amp 1/0 guage setup and i got another 20 legnth of Kolossus Fleks for my big 3. and box is commin from vitveet. dont have the resources to build my own. but hes got a good rep so we'll see what happins. and yes it was like christmas. only better.

actuially they diddnt leave it. im in the army and we got a dude who is supposed to run the mail but the *** wasnt in today or somethin and the ups dude called me and i caught up to him down the road a bit. it worked out. plus i got outa work for a lil bit. im winin all around. lol

amps are diff cuz the 350.2 is the 08 model i guess and the 2500 is from 07. dono why the folks over at kicker changed up the color?
Where the fuck have i been, i didn't know they changed the color. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wallbash.gif.1310150c49dd52e0fbe1813a0681e5c3.gif

UPDATE! just got my box from knukonceptz! that flexz kable is some for real sexy stuff. and the rcas arnt lookin too bad themselves. only thing holdin me back from install now is my box? hopefully tommorow that'll be done and i still can not believe this. a wiring harness for my deck. yes the wiring harness. looked all over town here and none had the one for my car. that pissed me off so i had to order it. i was def hopin to at least have that in by now. but should be here tommorow also. hopefully.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

juggaloscrub

10+ year member
juggaloscrub
Cincinnati, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from