What brand to pick between?

2 will beat one almost every time given the power is the same and the box is correct for the application. Do you have room for 2 12's in a proper ported box?

Well..... I think im looking for some more simple tool //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Well..... I think im looking for some more simple tool //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
thats as easy as it gets. You enter in the cm of what you have length x width x height and then enter in the port dimensions and you get the tuning. Just make sure the port is big enough. Cant get much easier than that. Actually its the bare basic.

That would be a tough one for me. I've owned both drivers and the jbl gti's are some of the sweetest sowndi g woofers. The r's mediocrish. The r's hit hard though. Not so musical though compared to gti

thats as easy as it gets. You enter in the cm of what you have length x width x height and then enter in the port dimensions and you get the tuning. Just make sure the port is big enough. Cant get much easier than that. Actually its the bare basic.
I got no box. I want to build from scratch, with the best possible size. It seems like i have to enter my box size, but that i do not have just yet

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

That would be a tough one for me. I've owned both drivers and the jbl gti's are some of the sweetest sowndi g woofers. The r's mediocrish. The r's hit hard though. Not so musical though compared to gti
Im look for the most sound pressure. You know, like shaking hair //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I got no box. I want to build from scratch, with the best possible size. It seems like i have to enter my box size, but that i do not have just yet 

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Im look for the most sound pressure. You know, like shaking hair //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
NO you still dont understand... You go out you measure your trunk, you enter in the dimensions of space you want to give up then enter it in the calculator and you build your box from there.... Then change values as needed. It will tell you the tuning of whatever numbers you put inside the calculator. Thats how you design the boxes and build from scratch.

It even has wood cut out sheets listed for you too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.