What are the best RCA's?

Originally posted by jjoven1225 you want the best, look into monster cable..
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif :confused: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

There really is no "best", all you really need is for it to be oxygen-free copper and double-shielded......don't pay anymore than the prices at http://www.knukonceptz.com

Originally posted by Gauntlet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif :confused: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

There really is no "best", all you really need is for it to be oxygen-free copper and double-shielded......don't pay anymore than the prices at http://www.knukonceptz.com
oxygen free yes, double shielding....prob not....the reallity is noise comes into play when you do dumb **** like run your power next to your interconnects in which case shielding wont really matter -- most midgrade interconnects will do just fine (about 20$ per set).

Will you notice a difference in sound between Walmart and Monster/Stinger Pro/Whatever else? Nope. The difference lies in build quality, how long they'll maintain a good connection, etc. Don't go as cheap as can be, but don't throw your money away.

i paid the extra for monster cable everything, rca's, 4 ga. power kit, etc, and i love them. The quality is definitely there, and everything sounds great. I'm sure all these guys are probably right that it doesn't matter as much what the name is as long as you get something decent. good luck

Wow - some of you think you know it all...

SCIENTIFICALLY -- unshielded twisted pair is the best technology available right now. It's pretty widely recognized that Stinger makes the most respectable/affordable UTP's right now in the Hypers - they're all over ebay.

Also, it's never been proven in real world applications that running signal wires next to power wires causes "interference", and if it did - shielded signal cables would only make it worse.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.