what are the best equalizers and bass processor's to buy

be careful with bass processors though, They are mainly used to boost up music that doesnt have much bass ex: spanish music, some rock and metal. You can easily blow some equipment if you aggressively raise the volume/boost knobs or having your subs play frequencies that are out of your box tuning range.

You want more bass get a bigger amp. All these eq's and epicenters will do is clip your amp sooner. Are you looking to boost 32hz and 45hz, cause that's what that does. A epicenter restores bass that was lost during the recording. you can also look at the pg bass cude if thats the route you want to take. I personally would get a bigger amp. Think about all the SPL competitors who have the loudest systems, they don't use a eq or bass boost for their bass to be loud.

You want more bass get a bigger amp. All these eq's and epicenters will do is clip your amp sooner. Are you looking to boost 32hz and 45hz, cause that's what that does. A epicenter restores bass that was lost during the recording. you can also look at the pg bass cude if thats the route you want to take. I personally would get a bigger amp. Think about all the SPL competitors who have the loudest systems, they don't use a eq or bass boost for their bass to be loud.
yes some of us do

Some of you really need to read up on the basics. Does anyone understand what equalization means?

Epicenter is not an equalizer, it is DSP.

And I love the way you all preach the non-use of bass boost but then turn around and prescribe an equalizer. Bass boost is a single band EQ.

lulz on you tards.

I use the eq to cut also when the kids are in the car, and when I get close to my house.

The backseat isnt great for kids otherwise

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

I use the eq to cut also when the kids are in the car, and when I get close to my house.

The backseat isnt great for kids otherwise

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.