What Are some good subs for dodge ram qc

Brandon210
10+ year member

I'm looking for some good ideas for 2 12" subs or bigger for under the seats that will have a lot of spl PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME ASAP

MY FIRST IDEA WAS TO PUT 2 12" ROCKFORDFOSGATE T1's WITH A BLOW THROUGH BUT WAS TOLD NOT TO DO IT SO IM STUCK SELLING MY T1's NOW THE AMP IM KEEPING TO RUN WHICH EVER SUBS I GET IS A RSX 1900 TREO AMP

I like my T1's, but I know what to do with them. I love my Ram, and I am gonna keep mine till it's wheels fall off, so a blow-thru would be an option for me. I Ha ve a family so I can't block too much of the usable room on the inside. A couple of years ago, I tried an under-seat box for the rear seats, and wasn't extremely satisfied, I was always craving More! There are many many options for all the room you got to work with, I know all the experienced people on here will do best with the most amount of information you can give them. Tons of info!!

I think the misconception is that T1's aren't necessarily bad subs, it's just that for the prices of them and how much they are hyped up to be, you can put your money towards a much better product

If you put the subs under the back seat keep in mind you will only have about 1.25 cubic feet per sub. 10"s will fit and sound much better. The rear seat can be lifted a bit may be an inch or so to gain mounting depth. I have a ram also and I am doing a stealth install. I was able to fit 2 dc audio lvl 3 10s. Let me know if I can help. Joseph was dead on with the advice he has given me so far.

We are doing a Ram in the bay right now with a center console that runs from front to back. It has 2 12 inch Orion subs in it.

Or, you can go with a flat sub to put under the seat. The Audiopipe TSF1200 is flat and handles 1000 watts RMS. That is the most powerful flat sub I have seen with the exception of the w5 jl audio (which costs 3 times more).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.