What are some good SQ Subs?

idmax, diamond d9, fi q, jl w7, jl w6, rl-p, alpine type x, si mag, si bl, i will stop there. your numbers will be box dependant though. there is a thread down a couple that asks the same question pretty much.

yes theres plenty. read over the forum for a couple of days and research a bit and youll find plenty of good sounding subs that can easily hit 140, but your install needs to be jus as good for it to happen from 1 12. but if ya want some mag, tc-3000,xxx,Q. list can go on

im really looking for a sub that has great sound quality that you can hear when im coming down the street someone told me the rockford fosgate T2s were very good

Arc Audio 12 and 10's. Metered hit 138.6 with the Kar series and 144.0 with the XXK's, but they were different setups with different power. But, you get the picture. and they are clean sounding speakers, XXK of course are much better.

Arc subs and the flatline will do that for you. Dls sp12, nobelium, irridium, alumapro rx's, idmax, FI, focal33xk but open your wallet for that one. I am sure that I missed a few. my fav are the flatline, and the dls.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.