What amp should I get for 4 Alpine SPR-60 6-1/2" 2-Way Type-R Series Coaxial Speakers

Hickom
10+ year member

So I just bought 4 Alpine SPR-60

6-1/2" 2-Way Type-R Series Coaxial Car Speakers for my 2002 Saturn SL1

I want make these speakers as efficient as possible. I'm a rookie with car audio and I don't really know what I'm doing. Help Please

Specs of the speakers

Peak Power Handling 300 watts

RMS Power Handling 100 watts

Sensitivity 88 dB

Frequency Response 65 - 28,000 Hz

Impedance (Per Voice Coil) 4 ohms

I just want the sound to be clear and loud because after I get the amp I want to put a sub in the back and an additional amp for that.

clear and loud depends on the amp and speakers you buy ,i would be inclined to tell you to take back one of those sets of speakers and get a set of components for the frt doors instead.it will sound alot better.coaxials just dont get that loud unless you are paying 200 or more for them.they just dont put quality in coaxials anymore

I would have bought Precision Power P900.4. The rating is 4x140watts at 4ohms. More importantly, it less than half the size of ONX4 and runs cooler, a great benefit for a relatively small price premium.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.