What amp can top a DD m4a in the 7000-7500 watt category?

[quote name='NASTY08IMPALA']Run each amp at .35 hahaha and yes they will do it all day ..just ask aq or @rebelfromva;[/QUOTE]

I prefer not the give a reason for stuff to burn up or add that much electrical. If I could fit dual alts I would consider.

I prefer not the give a reason for stuff to burn up or add that much electrical. If I could fit dual alts I would consider.
But u have xs batteries :eek: ..seriously tho they were ran at .25 daily in the aq demo car plus i kno cpl guys who run them there daily..but i understand

They do around 5200 .@25 rising to around .7 plenty of power for the dds lol..no need to run 18 just 14.4
I pride myself with a setup that can play all day, stay cool, maintain voltage, stay out of protect. No need for me to run amps that low. If I was only burping and strapped for cash it would be a different story

.25 daily... lmao. no efficiency.
I dont think dereks worried about efficiency doin 150s in the low 30s lol...but the m4a def fits the need for those subs and then some.better watch out rebels building a dirty dirty trunk setup 2 lvl 5s 2 5ks ...dc vs dd nuthuggery lol ..battle royal

I dont think dereks worried about efficiency doin 150s in the low 30s lol...but the m4a def fits the need for those subs and then some.better watch out rebels building a dirty dirty trunk setup 2 lvl 5s 2 5ks ...dc vs dd nuthuggery lol ..battle royal
Lol he can have it. I don't even have time to make it to local shop shows anymore. I guess I'm just doing if for me and the occasional shut the **** up demos.

Not a fan of the AQ stuff. To many around here. I don't want another 18v amp if you know what I mean.
No we don't know what you mean, so please explain. AQ amps will do rated NP, I've run every amp they make and all have clamped rated or more.

Crossfire 8k is a very solid amp and price decently....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.