What amp can top a DD m4a in the 7000-7500 watt category?

How you figure .. They clamp well over 7k
Not arguing anyone about DD. I know very well what they can and will do with and with out clipping. I have tested my fair share while being and not being employed by them.

Doubting the almighty dd m4a? lol
I haven't got it yet and I'm not till after my deployment. I need something to set my goal on so I don't get stupid overseas in the best bars in the world

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Not arguing anyone about DD. I know very well what they can and will do with and with out clipping. I have tested my fair share while being and not being employed by them.
So what can it really do? I've heard up to 9k with a soft clip and 15v

I haven't got it yet and I'm not till after my deployment. I need something to set my goal on so I don't get stupid overseas in the best bars in the world
Depending on where you are going they have some amazing amusement parks as well.

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

So what can it really do? I've heard up to 9k with a soft clip and 15v
Are you set on 1 amp?

Depending on where you are going they have some amazing amusement parks as well.
Palma Spain and UAE are the only to listed for now. Last time I was there they where finishing Ferrari land.

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Are you set on 1 amp?
Yes. I'm running .7 so I can't strap and I'm already running out of room unless I rebuild the hatch

Palma Spain and UAE are the only to listed for now. Last time I was there they where finishing Ferrari land. 

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Yes. I'm running .7 so I can't strap and I'm already running out of room unless I rebuild the hatch
U cant run at 1.4 ?? .7 each amp ...what impedance are the subs 1.4?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.