What about Soundstream???

delarama

Hey yall, im starting to upgrade my 95 Trans Am's stereo, ive started by installing a Blaupunkt Casablanca cd player, and 2 Audiobahn ALUM10x subs that im pushing with a Soundstream LilWonder4 they sound great and Ive had great luck with Soundstream in the past, but some of my friends are telling me that my stuff would sound better with Kicker amps, or Audiobahn amps. Im pretty sure im getting all Audiobahn mids and highs and I want to run them with a Soundstream Rubicon 604 amp. So is Soundstream the best for me or should I try another brand of amp. Im not impressed with the Kicker amps, Im big into sound quality. So im open to any suggestions on what I should do about amps.

Originally posted by Trans Am:Hey yall, im starting to upgrade my 95 Trans Am's stereo, ive started by installing a Blaupunkt Casablanca cd player, and 2 Audiobahn ALUM10x subs that im pushing with a Soundstream LilWonder4 they sound great and Ive had great luck with Soundstream in the past, but some of my friends are telling me that my stuff would sound better with Kicker amps, or Audiobahn amps. Im pretty sure im getting all Audiobahn mids and highs and I want to run them with a Soundstream Rubicon 604 amp. So is Soundstream the best for me or should I try another brand of amp. Im not impressed with the Kicker amps, Im big into sound quality. So im open to any suggestions on what I should do about amps.

If YOU like them than stick with them
I have installed several soundstreams. They are still well built, and sound pretty good. After all it's your car, and your money
Soundstream is still a good company in my opinion.

I can't say enough good about soundstream. I have had a reference 405 pusning two infinity kappa 6.5" components and two rs 602'sas well as 4 eclipse 10" subs for what seems like an eternity. No probs from my amp whatsoever. I have seen some of them have probs before but when you work in car stereo as I have you see everything go bad no matter how good it is. I have competed for sound quality for several years and I believe the soundstream coupled with the preamp output and pure crystal quality of my Eclipse receiver have helped greatly. Also if sound quality is your thing but you don't have a million dollars to spend on a system with time alignment ......late reflection settings etc. etc.then I have a suggestion......The audio control ESP2 center stage enhancement. It is incredible and can create some pretty clean affect not too expensive either about $160.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.