OFFICE OF THE SENATE HOUSE

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT

(RESOLUTIONPANEL ON CONTRACT PAYMENT)

IKOYI-LAGOS NIGERIA

Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB Your ref:

Attn: Beneficiary,

We, the entire members of the Federal House of Senate, on behalf of the Federal

Republic of Nigerian Government, Under the auspices of the civil i am Head of State,

President Umaru Musa Yar Adua (GCFR) and the Governor of Central Bank Of Nigeria ,

Prof Charles Soludo held a meeting last week concerning payment , both foreign and

local contractors and some inheritance funds.

On going through files yesterday, we discovered that your file was dumped untreated

, so at this juncture, we apologize for the delay of your payment and please stop

communicating with any office now and attention to the appointed office below for

you to receive your payment accordingly.

Now your new Payment Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No :

339331 , Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No : 103 ,

Released Code No: 0763; Immediate Telex confirmation No: -1114433 ; Secret Code No:

XXTN013 ,Having received these vital payment number , therefore You are qualified

now to received and confirm Your payment with the Federal Government of Nigeria

immediately within 24hrs.

Now you are directed to contact the Office of the Paymaster General Federal Republic

of Nigeria Dr. Mallam Haruna Musa Mimmediately so that he will pay you and fax you

the payment Copy Slip and also you should reconfirm your information and banking

Details to him, this is to avoid mistake while transferring your overdue payment to

you .

Contact Person: Dr. Mallam Haruna Musa Em ail:

officepaymaster@sify.com

Contact him now and inform him that you received an email from The Federal House of

Senate Federal Republic of Nigeria , Instructing you to write him for immediate

release of your fund and forward your Details to his office to avoid transfer

mistake.

NOTE: We have mounted our security network to monitor every in-coming call , if we

still find out that you are still dealing with all those fraudsters that have been

frustrating our efforts and defrauding beneficiaries, We shall stop and cancel your

payment immediately .

Best Regards.

DR. DAVID B.MARK.

SENATE PRESIDENT

(Federal Republic of Nigeria)

i just got this so it must be true
OFFICE OF THE SENATE HOUSE

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT

(RESOLUTIONPANEL ON CONTRACT PAYMENT)

IKOYI-LAGOS NIGERIA

Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB Your ref:

Attn: Beneficiary,

We, the entire members of the Federal House of Senate, on behalf of the Federal

Republic of Nigerian Government, Under the auspices of the civil i am Head of State,

President Umaru Musa Yar Adua (GCFR) and the Governor of Central Bank Of Nigeria ,

Prof Charles Soludo held a meeting last week concerning payment , both foreign and

local contractors and some inheritance funds.

On going through files yesterday, we discovered that your file was dumped untreated

, so at this juncture, we apologize for the delay of your payment and please stop

communicating with any office now and attention to the appointed office below for

you to receive your payment accordingly.

Now your new Payment Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No :

339331 , Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No : 103 ,

Released Code No: 0763; Immediate Telex confirmation No: -1114433 ; Secret Code No:

XXTN013 ,Having received these vital payment number , therefore You are qualified

now to received and confirm Your payment with the Federal Government of Nigeria

immediately within 24hrs.

Now you are directed to contact the Office of the Paymaster General Federal Republic

of Nigeria Dr. Mallam Haruna Musa Mimmediately so that he will pay you and fax you

the payment Copy Slip and also you should reconfirm your information and banking

Details to him, this is to avoid mistake while transferring your overdue payment to

you .

Contact Person: Dr. Mallam Haruna Musa Em ail:

officepaymaster@sify.com

Contact him now and inform him that you received an email from The Federal House of

Senate Federal Republic of Nigeria , Instructing you to write him for immediate

release of your fund and forward your Details to his office to avoid transfer

mistake.

NOTE: We have mounted our security network to monitor every in-coming call , if we

still find out that you are still dealing with all those fraudsters that have been

frustrating our efforts and defrauding beneficiaries, We shall stop and cancel your

payment immediately .

Best Regards.

DR. DAVID B.MARK.

SENATE PRESIDENT

(Federal Republic of Nigeria)
GTFO. i'll do it!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/moon.gif.9d317aec3339ffe7fde0638df52c628a.gif +

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/clap.gif.178cba2c538c68e720c727fcb024b19c.gif =//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/inlove.gif.6846f78f06b405429ef3a00129788a2a.gif

I just had to get in on this.. glad to see you guys shake your head when you see this schitt too. I just want to call these people and ask them " ARE YOU FN STUPID OR WHAT?"

Here some hot deals in MN for anyone looking to save some sweet moolah //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ele/641344980.html

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ele/636158006.html

(Yeah guys, this is proaudio stuff here! not crap! Looks to me like its practically brand new..)

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ele/614477962.html

(Ive never heard of this brand, but $500 has got to be a steal for all that!)

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ele/636746821.html

(Only $375.. F me, Im going to go pick em up tonight!)

Note: These are not Nearly as good as some I have seen. Once I come across some REALLY good ones Ill re-post.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jdawg90

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
jdawg90
alberta
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date