Southwest Region WF's IN SAN MATEO, CA

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT

splitfirexxx
10+ year member

Who from Cali is going?

And if theres any body From SacTown 916 Thats Going

Lets All Meet up In the AM and Head Out ina Pack Like a Big Train Rolling Down To

SO-CAL! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif

PM me and Well All set a Location To meet up @!

Um I think spectators is fairly cheap but to compete I think around 300+ Ill call Doug Stockton And ask Him tomo. And Correct myself if im wrong, But i know 05-06' Wf's was about that but that was in kentucky.

So ill Check...

But you interested In going?

I thought san mateo was in Northern california, atleast thats what it says on google maps, but I could be wrong, either way I'll be there. Any idea how much it costs for spectators?

too bad for you and san matea is in the bay area not so-cal ..... trust me i lived in the bay area my whole life.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif and entry fee for spectators is $10 for adults and i think $7 for kids....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.