Central Region wendys cruise nights

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
well...the guy holding the cruise night is kinda old...lol....and he double backed on his words. he told everyone cruise night ends at 9. so of course people decided to put on small demo's after 9 no big deal. he blew it out of proportion and acted like people were trying to run him out saying people were causing too much noise(even though they had two lowriders spitting flames and revving). all done and said he apoligized...everyone from both teams apoligzed sorta to him (even though he was being a dick) and we live to see next thursday. in no way do i want this little incident to effect anyone from having a good time out at this cruise night. by all means you guys have every right to be there as much as the next. he just needs to learn to deal with that this is going to get bigger and bigger as summer rolls on. as people slowley catch on to this is a show and want to be there also. if he wanted it to be a classic car cruise night...hey..he should have said that and bought a classic car instead of riding in a 04 monte carlo. so by all means koopa,joker,sleepy ect. please keep comming out. i had fun and i thought it was a good night and good turn out and it was good meeting the rest of you guys.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

frost187

10+ year member
frost187
willowbrook,il
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from