Central Region wendys cruise nights

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
Everytime I pass by the "Wendy's crew" I just honk and flick them off cause they think there cool chillin there with there Tiburons and BMW's and G35's ECT

yeah joker what happend to you and sleepy? you guys stopped comming around.lol last time i saw you was what...last year for maybe 5 minutes before i went to get some food. you guys at toyota park?

the cops are dicks....they only really get retarded if the apartments that are 300 ft away from the location call. most of the time they dont pass by unless pulling someone over or were calling cops on local homeless people that like to knock over the red box at the walgreens.lol but other than that its not to bad. we usually stay out there till maybe 10 or 11 sometimes later. the car show portion starts at 5 and ends at maybe 8 or 9. but its also pretty chill cause people that go up to 42nd and pulaski pass by in subarus and hondas so its pretty cool seeing those cars pass.

yeah joker what happend to you and sleepy? you guys stopped comming around.lol last time i saw you was what...last year for maybe 5 minutes before i went to get some food. you guys at toyota park?
we found out about to late last year. i have rotating days at work. but will start going there next month.

we went to Toyota park last week but no one was there. guy said they haven't started it yet.

the cops are dicks....they only really get retarded if the apartments that are 300 ft away from the location call. most of the time they dont pass by unless pulling someone over or were calling cops on local homeless people that like to knock over the red box at the walgreens.lol but other than that its not to bad. we usually stay out there till maybe 10 or 11 sometimes later. the car show portion starts at 5 and ends at maybe 8 or 9. but its also pretty chill cause people that go up to 42nd and pulaski pass by in subarus and hondas so its pretty cool seeing those cars pass.
you are jealous cause you ain't loud.
you are jealous that i am eating a steak sandwich right now .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

frost187

10+ year member
frost187
willowbrook,il
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from