Well this is strange...

Participant count
  • Participant list

EpicMango
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Colorado
Chillin at the liquor store I work at. Guy's bumping his system. I go out to check it out

2006 Charger with 2 L7 12's off of a 1000 watts RMS total in a ported box fired backwards into his trunk....

He bumps his ****, and its loud for what its worth....

but I'm still louder.....How?

He's got me beat on both cone area and watts...

The only 2 explanations are that his box was too small (my box for my 15 was probably the same size) and he didn't have the advantage of firing into the cabin with the rear seats down like me...

Either way, it made me happy hahahahah.

it doesnt matter if dudes happy woth his stuff. you could have better box, better equipment, less voltage drop, and the biggest in my experience is how small your car is and how easy the bass comes in the cabin. my friends tiny integra gets unbelievable loud off one sa 12 with 1000 watts. its louder than many 1500-2500 watt system. for fun we put all his stuff in my car for a day and it was loudin my huge outbavk wagon but in his integra it made your eyes blurry. car audio is all variables, you fail and then you learn.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.