Well.. i just traded my 12'' HDC3 for a 10'' W7.

boomzabit
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Minnesota
I traded my 12 hdc3 for a 10'' w7, i was looking to free up alittle space and i was also looking for more of an SQ setup. What does everyone think? BTW i have an saz 1500d to power the W7, since its 3ohm how will that affect my power?

Those Zenon boards have pretty anemic output at high impedence. They really shine at or below 1 ohm. W7 is a good sounding sub though. Nothing wrong with it besides the retail price IMHO.

Those Zenon boards have pretty anemic output at high impedence. They really shine at or below 1 ohm. W7 is a good sounding sub though. Nothing wrong with it besides the retail price IMHO.
I agree 100%

Though I think I'd prefer to run a W6 (more SQ imo), the W7 is a good SQL sub

IMO was a good trade. w7's where and are my favorite subs actually. they sound amazing. and i dont care who flames me for this

Yeah the retail price tag had alot to do with it.. It ***** though if my saz can only feed this thing 600w.. what amp if i found another 10'' w7? could i run them at 1.5 ohm?

BTW: DonH have you build a box for a w7 before/ i think i need a different ported box, the one its in now is oddly shaped.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

boomzabit

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
boomzabit
Minnesota
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date