Weird Problem With Alpine 7998

ace7733
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
USA
OK, anyone who has one knows how it folds out when you start the car, then folds back in when you shut it off. Well sometimes mine doesn't fold back in when I turn off the car. Then when I start it again, it folds in and then folds right back out (almost like it's thinking '****, I forgot to fold in, let me do that real quick').

I've only had it about 2 months and this just started recently. And it works perfectly except for that. Any ideas?

Alpine issued a Tech-Tip for the 7998 & 7897 regarding the Auto-Close feature. Go to alpine-usa.com and select Tech Center. A dialog box appears, Select "Consumer Site" and scroll down. It is the third item down. I could not attach the link because it launches a pdf file within the same address.

Good Luck

dbr

Alpine issued a Tech-Tip for the 7998 & 7897 regarding the Auto-Close feature. Go to alpine-usa.com and select Tech Center. A dialog box appears, Select "Consumer Site" and scroll down. It is the third item down. I could not attach the link because it launches a pdf file within the same address.
Good Luck

dbr
awesome, thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.