website isn't loading properly

[quote name='whitedragon551']Have not had that issue at all.
@CarAudio\.com Admin ;[/QUOTE]

every computer or phone I've tried going here on is the same. I even had my friends try and they said yeah it's messed up.

Same here. I can't get it to load from PC. Have to use IPhone.

Fix dat chit yo, this is my site to pass time at work for crying out loud people.

Anyone else have this problem? it's been happening for about a week now... the website isn't loading properly it's all just plain text with a white background.
Can anyone do a screenshot of this issue? I haven't noticed anything wrong with the background.

Anyone else have this problem? it's been happening for about a week now... the website isn't loading properly it's all just plain text with a white background.
This may have something to do with the denial of service changes that were made last week and should clear up when your browser is cleared.

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

Same here. I can't get it to load from PC. Have to use IPhone.
Fix dat chit yo, this is my site to pass time at work for crying out loud people.
Chat is working fine for me. What are the problems with it? I'll take another look.

Mine has been broken on the desktop since the hack last week. Loads up like this,

Mobile looks fine. .
It appears it's not picking up the CSS files to show the page html correctly is my guess. Maybe try to force reload CTRL F5, or delete browser cache and see if that helps.

It appears it's not picking up the CSS files to show the page html correctly is my guess. Maybe try to force reload CTRL F5, or delete browser cache and see if that helps.
I tried that first, removed all history and cleared the cache.. Still looks like plain text.

sta.caraudio.com is currently resolving to a maxcdn server and maxcdn is giving a 502 error...

Did you happen to change the ip address to maxcdn IP or give a incorrect IP?

Either way its a issue on cloudflare you need to look into.

Unless our DNS are resolving incorrectly still from a DNS change which hasnt passed thru?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.