Webcams/HDMI cables/Hometheater/Kappa Perfect sub

Participant count
  • Participant list

SQL4Life
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
U.S.A.
Hey guys, i usually sell all my stuff on craigslist but i will post on here as well so maybe i can get these sold sooner. Must add shipping to prices

I have forsale:

2 logitech webcams that are used. Plug in and the drivers automatically download. Before they worked however right now i cannot guarantee that they work. I tried to use it on my laptop which d/l'd the drivers just fine but when i go to select the webcam to use my dell laptop automatically uses the webcam integrated on the computer.

10 dollars each.

I have 3 new hdmi cables that are 3 ft long and are quality cables. I opened one for picture.

10 dollars each!

I have a used Koss C220 DVD home theater system.

Just got a new equipment and no longer need this, has worked great for me, no problems whatsoever. Comes with everything except manuals and packaging.

reviews and specifications right here:http://www.amazon.com/Koss-C220-Receiver-Theater-System/dp/B0000632G2

40 dollars

Lastly an infinity kappa perfect 10 inch dual 4 ohm subwoofer. worked great, only problem that i know of is one broken terminal which can be fixed easily im sure.

40 dollars obo.

I am sorry but once in your hands i cannot guarantee that the equipment works, i have had one problem previously so i feel like i must place this in the ad.

Pics are here, i can provide more if like: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/ele/794800192.html

If you drop the webcams to 5 bucks each, i'll grab 'em from you =]
its honestly not worth it for me the hassle for 5 bucks each //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif. I can give them for 20 shipped

Interested on one or two of the HDMI cables. Will let you know tomorrow once I get paid. Also do you take PayPal?
sounds good, and yes i only take paypal

Thanks

hdmi cables are gone.

one note on the koss, i reopened the box i had the it in to double check everything and only the front two speakers work and the sub. I will lower the price if interested.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

SQL4Life

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
SQL4Life
U.S.A.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies