Wearing ear plugs....

true, this is my second day on this board, but shouldent this site be about how to help new ppl. i already know more about systems then half the ppl on hear.

I never took any cheap shots at you, and im sorry if you think i offended you some how.

all im saying is

And all I'm saying is that I don't hate subs. If I wanted, I could cruise with all the teens, but I choose to do my thumping at comps not in the developments. JUST BE CONSIDERATE TO OTHERS. I sure you don't want to hear anyone playing Polka Music at 130+ dbs, and people don't want to hear yours either...

yeah, i guess your right, but i play all kinds of stuff. mostly i play what others aroud me like any ways. when i drive around, i play classic rock like ACDC---my fav. but in the parking lots at school, i play what other kids listin to. and all you hear, it the boom, not the words and tempo. i know others dont like it, matter in fact, I DONT LIKE IT when i drive. i turn it as far down as i can, but it still hurs my ears. i end up having to turn my radio level to like 3 (out of 30) just so i dont piss no one off. iv seen what crazy ppl do when the get pissed. and let me tell you, i dont want none. LOL. I have my system to show off to other ppl that like systems. and make those ppls that come up bumping that rap $h!t make their systems look like head phones.

You said you have audiobahns right????

what DB s r you hiting, and whats your set up like.

Before I blew one of them I was hitting 142+. I built an odd shaped enclosure behind the seats with the help of my friends at Custom Image Auto. It was one of my most challenging and all time favorite setups. I had 2 1200.1s hooked up to 1 Alum10x each. A lot of time and money went into the system, but I have a 12L7 on the way now... I am considering taking out the passenger seat and putting in a 15 inch Juggernaut, but I like to have passengers.

Originally posted by RangerMan I am considering taking out the passenger seat and putting in a 15 inch Juggernaut, but I like to have passengers.
D@nm Ranger, I can't even believe you would even think about taking the seat out. Lol, your definitely an audioaholic, anybody that would take a sub, instead of a fine @ss girl riding next to them has really got some problems. Well, I guess it kinda has it's advantages......the sub won't ever argue, and when your tired of it, you just turn it off.

but a mmats juggy costs more than a low maintance juggy lmao-hopes my gf never reads this but she knows im kidding-she sees this all the sudden she will want dinners and clothes and movies by the time im done working and done with my crap i dont have the energy to carry the tray lmao

lol is she "fine"? lmao i'll stop there i was gonna make a few jokes about women compared to subs but i dont want ya'll thinkin' i am a sicko or a pig i just find it funny lol

Don't sacrafice ya subs for ya girl!!(yet anyway!) She'll eventually get used to it and want to drive all the time! At least my wife did!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

31337hxr

10+ year member
31337hxr
Los Angeles
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from