We got our 2019 Ford GT “Gulf” Heritage delivered! Here’s how it went...

m48xhp

10+ year member
Feb 9, 2006
Deep in the Heart, TX
Been a while since I've been here but wanted to update some things ;)

So the car was delivered a couple of weeks ago but I am just now getting around to putting the video footage together and online. I ended up splitting it into two videos because of the wind noise from outside (sorry about that in the video, the weather was abnormally windy and cold)Here is the first video... the ceremonial “unboxing” 

the next video is much longer of the full owner orientation. Hopefully I’ll get that online soon. Subscribe on my YouTube and I’ll be adding more.there are a few of these videos online but I don’t think there are any full delivery videos of the 68 “Gulf” Heritage. Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
m48xhp

m48xhp

10+ year member
Feb 9, 2006
Deep in the Heart, TX
wow. alright. looks like the maturity level of this forum has not progressed much since i was last frequent on here. i logged back in for the first time in a while cause I have some equipment i need to sell and thought i'd share. i really dont care if you guys subscribe to youtube, its not a monetized account.

anyway, remove this thread if you guys would like. I'll post my stuff for sale soon.

have a great day, guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds