Watch out for QuietEclipse29!!!! SCAMMER!!!

The US is in a state of financial chaos....honest people are knowingly screwing others to save their own bacon. They figure a "sorry" and an "I'll pay ya back as soon as I can" is ok and will make everything alright.
Thats bull were all struggling its not just some of us its getting harder and harder to trust people

Yea a few people told me that he texted me today saying he lost his phone and all the info on him his bank usename was on his phone and that guy screwed him over so not sure why he didnt cancel the phone till he got a new one yesterday i told him to provide proof to me

Yea a few people told me that he texted me today saying he lost his phone and all the info on him his bank usename was on his phone and that guy screwed him over so not sure why he didnt cancel the phone till he got a new one yesterday i told him to provide proof to me
I won't take sides, but I will offer a bit of insight to this.

If he had is phone stolen/lost and he did cancel it. It won't stop someone else from doing a few things to gain access to his info and such. If he uses apps for all of his social sites, then anyone with wifi (if his phone is wifi capable) could have access to everything with out the phone having service. If the phone uses a sim card then all someone has to do is swap cards to allow for service to be restored and again they have access.

Now, that does not excuse several things with this situation, but it is food for though I think.

No matter how this ends, I hope the OP and anyone else tied up in this mess get things worked out.

[quote name='CHEMMINS']The US is in a state of financial chaos....honest people are knowingly screwing others to save their own bacon. They figure a "sorry" and an "I'll pay ya back as soon as I can" is ok and will make everything alright.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like @MikeofTulsa ;

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

ninos

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
ninos
Ruidoso Downs, N.M
Start date
Participants
Who Replied