Watch out for QuietEclipse29!!!! SCAMMER!!!

update bro ?
last i knew the dude found the sub on craigslist and qe was trying to get ahold of the guy selling the sub. i think qe is full of it and didnt think it would come out like this. i can understand someone stealing your phone but they were talking for a bit u just dont go a week without a phone well most ppl dont. also he starting the deal on facebook u mean to tell me since u phone got stolen that u never checked facebook at home and seen thoses messages for the ad? dude is full of it.

760-368-5409 is the number I have for QuietEclipse, was texting him a couple weeks ago.

He drove all the way down to San Diego to deliver my Batcap's, and I paid him in advance. He's legit and not sketchy at all.

I'm sure someone hacked him

Your story is confusing, In your first post you said you would send the money after you got his amp. So why did you send the money if you never received his amp?

Also why are you texting that number when you had his 760 number?

Ok guys this is a long story coming QE lost his phone already explained all that so we found the sub on CL in orange county the guy selling it had the name jake hoffman and QE was talking to him through email to get the sub back been about a week or so and friday he met up with him and got the sub back im going to cali this weekend and he is gonna bring me sub to me so he cleared his name im out 200 but he did get me the sub back

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

ninos

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
ninos
Ruidoso Downs, N.M
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies