Watch out for QuietEclipse29!!!! SCAMMER!!!

ninos
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I had a deal with him on facebook trading my 18" dc/psi sub and orion 2500d plus 200 for his AB 750.1 i sent him the money and my sub AFTER i got his amp and i got paid i would send the orion 2500d i havent got his amp he was to suppose to make a thread on here saying what the deal was and never did i have texts of him saying he scammed me and Wasnt gonna send me anything and good luck to me trying to call the cops on him DONT BUY OR TRADE WITH HIM!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Based on that text, it actually sound like someone got his account info like he lost his phone or something and made the deal with you and scammed you. I know I would be screwed if I were to lose my phone. I have all my stuff on there. Someone could easily do that. Interesting to see what happens. I dont know him and not taking sides. ***** if you did get scammed though

that too ^^^

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

what tatbass said...lol

He told me that was his name and texted me from 2 numbers plus i have people who know him who told me that was his name cause they dealt with him personally

QuietEclipse29 has don alot of sellin,trading,and buyin.dont seem like he would scam you outta something like this....hmmm..hope it works out

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

ninos

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
ninos
Ruidoso Downs, N.M
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies