IMGP0257.jpg

IMGP0259.jpg

IMGP0261.jpg

IMGP0264.jpg

IMGP0267.jpg

IMGP0272.jpg

IMGP0249.jpg

IMGP0246.jpg

i wish i could wash my car, but its like 22 degrees here.

what's the white stuff in the cracks of the door handle on the first pic? or is just a glare?

looks nice though.

Uh looks like you still have some wax residue on the hood and in the door handle cracks... What i do when i have to get wax out of tight areas is use an old toothbrush... works every time!

I love the look of a freshly waxed black car

yah my moms car, i get paid to wash it. last week i washed and cleaned the inside and made $40
money.gif
i'll probably get more this week. i'm only 15 getting my permit this year. and were already looking for my first car/truck so yah, i dont have my own thing to clean yet.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.