was it a bad selection?

boomnbreeze
10+ year member

Iowa
what type of enclosure should this be in? According to massive they say it "work very good in either enclosure. Please help and if anybody knows wherre i can get a good 1000w 1ohm rms amp please holla. Or anything bigga.

what type of enclosure should this be in? According to massive they say it "work very good in either enclosure. Please help and if anybody knows wherre i can get a good 1000w 1ohm rms amp please holla. Or anything bigga.
Huh, Ok I only understood about half of your post.

i cannot seem to find what type of enlcosure that this beast would work best in.....when i called massive tech. they gave me a run around and did not not know what in the blue blazes they were talking about, I was so so so mad i hung up. Called back the next day same thing....ahhhhh the insanity......can not find any info on sub......rms......sensitvity.....that sort of stuff..

well um i dont know what you askin exactly except for the amp part. you can try a hifonics brutus 1000d or 1500d which run at 1ohm, a jbl 1200.1 which is 1 ohm stable or a pg tantrum 1200.1 which i believe runs eiteher 1200 or 1400 at 1 ohm.

Massive Audio DMX-18 that is the model that it is...it is the biggest in the Massive DMX line. all i have on it is the "box building parameters" according to Massive.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.