• Replies 7
  • Views 4K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.
&

<stones>

I currently own a concept cc2002 and a concept cc602, I paid a thousand dollars for the pair and I cant exchange them.

These amps **** ass, if you value clear powerful sound look elsewhere because concept will not perform worth a **** in any application.

I am trying to run a pair of infinity perfect 12s off of the 2002 with miserable results, concept rates the 2002 at 950 watts rms at 2 ohms mono, it sounds more like 50 wattts (all the wiring and power is correct, I have been into car audio for 7 years and i know how to set these things up)

Do not purchase these amps under any curcumstance, no matter what anybody tells you or you will be dearly dissapointed.

Shake the world-Stones

I hope you guys are reading this, because im not kidding these amps are a complete joke. I like to describe them as Radio shack amps on steriods.

hey thanks for informing me on that. they sound like they are prety shitty if one of my friends says they wants one of them i will slap them thanks for this man

UMM.. I went to my concept dealer the other day and *****ed for about 30 minutes minutes straight about how the cc2002 amp i puchased sounded like ****, finally the salesman broke down and offered to exchange the cc2002 for a ccd1200, I agreed to take the exchange and quikly went home to install the amp. Wow! night and day difference, the ccd1200 sounds awsome. Loud,rich and clear, I will definitly recommend this amp, but stay away from the concept cc2002, i tried 2 of them thinking the first one was broken and they both sounded the same.

IN SHORT-

Concept CCD1200(classD monoblock amp)

450watts rms @4ohms

750watts rms @2oms

1200watts rms @1ohm

THIS AMP IS OK!

Concept CC2002(class ab 2channel amp)

200watts rms by2 @4ohms

650watts rms by1 @4ohms

350watts rms by2 @2ohms

950watts rms by1 @2ohms

570watts rms by2 @1ohm

THIS AMP *****! THE 1200 puts out alot more power and better sound.

Thank you for your time-Stones

Glad that you have resolved your issue with the manufacturer and the dealer. Making something wrong into something right is a definate plus for the dealer/manufacturer. Every company has its share of less-than-par equipment- how they deal with it when it is returned is what counts as it says a lot about their company as a whole.

take it easy,

-zane

I also own the Concept CC-D1200 amp. I run two of the 2005 Alpine Type R 12's with it @ 1 ohm. Runs great, hits hard, and clear, never overheats or anything. Great amp, I recommend it also.

Holy hell, this is a four year old thread.

I know it's your first post, but please...do us all a favor and read the date of the post before you hit the "Submit" button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...