Warning !! Tahoe was stolen

you should install an aftermarket ignition and a killswitch, i did that on my camaro since alot of muscle cars were dissaperaing around here a few yrs ago.

Once you get your new ride move somewhere else. With all the illegals there don't sound like to nice of a place to live.

perhaps you shouldnt put big rims on it, and let me guess, you have tv screens on all the headrests, even the ones in the back that noone riding in the truck will see? If so, you deserve to have your **** stolen for being such a dumbass. Stupid **** like that lets people know theres money in there.

Drive it back there and hop in the back. When the messican gets in it, shoot the motherfucker in his head. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
fixed and this*

why dont you get a new car that has the new security chips in the keys and such so its super hard to steal
I will look into that. I had a Lexus and Infinity that had those in the keys I think. They never were stolen either and both had booming systems.

perhaps you shouldnt put big rims on it, and let me guess, you have tv screens on all the headrests, even the ones in the back that noone riding in the truck will see? If so, you deserve to have your **** stolen for being such a dumbass. Stupid **** like that lets people know theres money in there.
hater much????

an to the OP that ***** bro, glad u got the car back. but for the next car u get, just spend alot of money on protecting the valuables inside of it.

You guessed wrong a-hole. I don't have any screens in my car and no visible audio. Just rims like I said in the original post. If you put the same effort you put into being an internet gangster in reading comprehension, you might learn something. They were stealing plain cars also. The cop was asking them if they had rims and most of them said no. I might go rim shopping tomorrow. I'm not letting anyone cramp my lifestyle just because they can't afford big nice wheels. I guess they will have to just keep making attempts. I'm never going to that place ever again, but I refuse to ride around in a plain cheap looking ride to prevent theft. That's why you have insurance.

why dont you get a new car that has the new security chips in the keys and such so its super hard to steal
Don't mean a **** thing at least for smaller cars when they bring out the flatbed truck.

And not to jump on the race card, but something like 3 of the top 5 cities with the highest rates of stolen cars in the United States happen to be in teh Central Valley of California. Guess what the population is.

You guessed wrong a-hole. I don't have any screens in my car and no visible audio. Just rims like I said in the original post. If you put the same effort you put into being an internet gangster in reading comprehension, you might learn something. They were stealing plain cars also. The cop was asking them if they had rims and most of them said no. I might go rim shopping tomorrow. I'm not letting anyone cramp my lifestyle just because they can't afford big nice wheels. I guess they will have to just keep making attempts. I'm never going to that place ever again, but I refuse to ride around in a plain cheap looking ride to prevent theft. That's why you have insurance.
That's how it goes, if anyone posts on here about getting something jacked, everyone immediately jumps on them and assumes they have really flashy ****, and show off to everyone they can find.

I know from experience because my car was broken into less than a week ago //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I feel your pain man...

STFU

wow man shi tty; i just got my altima and i cuaght some1 trying to jame a slim jim down the window... i just hit the panic button and watched em scurry away...

wow man shi tty; i just got my altima and i cuaght some1 trying to jame a slim jim down the window... i just hit the panic button and watched em scurry away...
screw that, I would have crept up on him, ninja style, then beat his freaking ass!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.