Warner Robins, GA

CAMSHAFT
10+ year member

Audionutz
Stay away from Kens in WR but the installers in Macon arent bad.

Audioshop has the best installer in town. If you go there ask for Allen.

I had a guy that used to work at the Audioshop that now works at Kens, install my 9255 for warranty purposes. HE left out the fuse for the DC/DC, he also didnt run the power wire all the way to the battery.

ay really hate them. I really hate Ken's cus he stiff me on a job. I do not reconmmened any of the shop. The only way I let ppl go in there is if I go with them.

repping the war town! what kind of cars do yall drive? and what kind of systems?

i have to say though i have installed all of my caraudio stuff. but i just sold my infinity kappa so im buying a new set of tens. i have looked at kens stuff and they do have pretty nice equipment but i doubt i would let someone else install something in my car.

alright ive been to kens, ive been to audioshop, and ive been to sound source:

kens- they ****, but have good stuff and instore warantees

audioshop- they do good work, sell good stuff, but some of theyre sales people are dumb as **** ("ive never heard of MB Quart."-salesperson)... and they are pricey

sound source- the coolest people around, best service around, good installs, BUT they dont have the best brands... seems to mainly be lower end stuff (top line, i think, is pioneer premier)....

once again I would not let anyone in Warner Robins install anything. Sound is new to Warner Robins but not new to Smiley's. Where they move most of there product. THe guy that own it is not too brite. I asked him to sell me his audio control spl160db and he qouted me a new price when it was used. THen i asked him what he used it for. He told me that he uses it to see who is the loudest of all his friends. Then I told him that you will not hit nowhere near that on a mic. He says that the mics in the audio control are just as accurate as the ones they use at comps. I just left........

Places I know in Macon that are legit, Audio Tech, West Macon Sounds and East Macon Sounds. But my cousin installs everything in a garage behind his house............

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

CAMSHAFT

10+ year member
Audionutz
CAMSHAFT
Cape Cod, MA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies