WANTED: Cheap 2 channel amp, nice Tweeters, 2 lightweight powerfull batteries, more?

Participant count
  • Participant list

matthewo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
US
im looking for some stuff for my new car/install. i havent got the car yet so im not sure what size mid basses im doing. but im looking for a few things.

1 - Cheap 2 channel amp. for the car im selling to power the speakers im selling the car with. amp must be 2 ohm stereo stable, or 4 ohm bridged stable. do about 100 watts per channel at 2 ohm. im really looking for about the lowest price thing you have. real cheap. just not pryamid type stuff. lightning audio and above. looking to spend around $50 or less.

2 - 3 sets of tweeters with crossovers. looking for 3 nice sets of tweeters. to be powered by my us amps 200 (oldschool) does about 250 watts per channel at 1 ohm, and 500 bridged at 2 ohm. so i would like some tweeters that are 4 ohm each. so that would bring my impedence to 1.3 ohm per channel. and put out about 80 watts per tweeter. so each tweeter pair should be able to take 160-200 watts rms.

3 - another us amps 2 or 4 channel amp. i dont really expect to find another us amps simmilar to the us amps 200 that i have but it doesnt hurt asking. looking for 1 maybe a little bit more power to run my midbasses.

4 - 2 batteries for my trunk. i havent been keeping up with batteries or much audio lately so whats a good lightweight battery that puts out good power? kenetic? if you got something that works let me know.

thats all for now.

i am interested in that 2 channel orion amp, do you have pics? also im interested in that battery.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.