Want to trade....

spin dB
10+ year member

USA
I have a concept CC-2000 that is in perfect working order except that the remote is not working, but with a jumper it works fine. I had this amp hooked up for about a month and it was puting out about 2150Wrms!

I have a Concept CC-2400d that is blown but can be fixed for next to nothing. This amp is the same thing as the CC-2000. Both of these amps are rated for 2000Wrms at 1ohm, and they will do it.

I have a Treo CSX 15" sub. This sub is a dual .9ohm sub but has one blown coil. This is the competition series, meaning that it doesn't have the vent hole. This sub can take exteme amounts of power.

I also have a pair of elemental Design 110v.2 subs with a warranty on them, one is blown but can be reconed for $87.50 directly from eD. I am looking to trade all of this for a single powerbass XA-3000d

If anyone is interested in have 3 subs and two amps pretty cheap email me at mmr@knology.net.

I am willing to entertain other offers as well so let them come //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

If you have something I want I will trade for it! thanks alot!

this really should be at the TOP! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

UPDATE

I still have a Concept CC-2000 that does over 2000Wrms at 1ohm

I still have the Blown Treo CSX 15" sub and

I still have the pair of eD 110v.2 subs one of which is blown. I am still willing to trade all of this equipment. The eD subs still have a warranty on them!

PM me or email me at mmr@knology.net

I have traded the CC-2400d

I have Traded the pair of Concept CD-2410 amps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.