want to trade my 2 amps for your everything amp

budgetkiller
10+ year member

Chicago
I have a Phoenix Gold SA1.4X (sapphire) and a Rockford Fosgate T500-1BD (Power). As you can guess, the Phoenix Gold 4 channel is running my speakers... 2 6x9 coaxials in the back and two 6.5" components in the front. The RF is running a single Sundown SA-12 D2 at 1ohm. It's a pretty good match.

I recall the Phonic gold being 30wrmsx4 @ 4ohms or 40wrmsx4 @ 2 ohms. It is in fair condition and functions perfect. Never had an issue with it that I can remember. I've been using it for years.

The RF is rated for 500x1 @ 1 ohm but is underrated and will do more than that. I've been told something around 700wrms.

I would like to trade both of these for a good SQ amp that will make around the same power. Either a five or six channel but if it's a 6 channel I need to be able to run my single sa-12 off it. I'm hoping for something such as a Zapco or Audison but any high SQ amp will do. Let me know what you have!

how much for the rockford bd?
I probably should have clarified this, but I'm not really looking to sell. These amps make a great pair IMO and unless I had some sort of deal lined up, I would prefer to keep them. I'm really just looking into swapping both of these for a 5 channel of similar power and excellent sq. Thanks for the interest though.

I probably should have clarified this, but I'm not really looking to sell. These amps make a great pair IMO and unless I had some sort of deal lined up, I would prefer to keep them. I'm really just looking into swapping both of these for a 5 channel of similar power and excellent sq. Thanks for the interest though.
oh, okay. well if you ever feel like selling it, hit me up

I have a directed 1100d5, not sure id want to give it up. Rated at 75x4 @4 and 600@1
Thanks for the offer, but I read a little into Directed amps and they don't around like the SQL/SQ type of products I'm looking for. Thanks though!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...