Want to Rid Trunk Rattles but not Insulate sound

ok i understand you want them to hear you comin... but thats not a good thing in good car audio installations... the more soundwaves you have outside the car, the less you have inside... some of these EXTREMELY loud competition setups aren't that loud outside with all the doors closed, wanting loud bass outside is like wanting bad quality music inside... there is not much of a compromise... my suggestion is dynamat your truck, try to find and fix any major rattles and put down the windows when you want to bump

yay cotjones is back! We're saved! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

If you want people to hear it, roll down your frekin windows. OR by a truck and put subs in the bed. Then they'll hear it too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.