Want to buy rockford fosgate t112d2

Participant count
  • Participant list

whikid
10+ year member

hey there, im in the market for a rockford fosgate t112d2, otherwise known as the power t1? either way gota be the dual 2 ohm vc. and the older model {chrome cone}

willing to pay up to 100$ on this sub ,dosent have to be pritty just in good working order and no holes in suspension foam, the one iv got has dents in the cone and is missing the debre screen so im not picky just need a solid working sub.

thanks for lookin.

note.... not the t1d212.....has to be the t112d2

bummer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif just baught one a week ago for 50 dollers....hopein i could find one similar.....do you think if i run a t212d2 in the same box as my t112d2 they would mess eachother up? or possibly if i leeft them in seprate boxes but wired them in 2 ohm parralel out of a mono block amp ? mabe if i put the a t2 in front of my t1 in the order of wireing????? i found a t212d2 for 150 on ebay...?

Don't mix subs. I did see a couple pairs of T1's go on caco awhile back, but they were in the $230 range for the pair plus shipping (which isn't cheap on these). I'd keep a lookout on craigslist or ebay and hope to get lucky. They are still $212 shipped on amazon new. Or, you could always try and sell your T1 for a little more than you paid and put that into buying the T2 or a pair of something else.

yeah man, thats def an idea. but iv realy become quiet fond of this sub.... in that same light... i hate that its dual 2 ohm vc.... as i can only go 1 ohm or 4... the only way i can get a 2 ohm load is with 2 t1 dual 2 ohm vc's... and im scared to even mix a new version of the t1d212.... wich is why i was hesitant to buy that t2... now riddle me this if you have a moment.... i have a jl e1800d { at 2 ohms 1000w rms, at 4 640w rms} if i was to hook 1 t212d4 up to a 2 ohm load... wou,ld i be impressed over my single t1? is it a worth it move... or am i better off being patient and finding another t112d2 and running those both at 2 ohm? {the only way i can run 2 ohm iss with 2 subs, again} . thanks for the any help here fellows

whats wrong with rockford subs? I need new subs and was thinking about going with the same sub with the aluminum cones. Sorry to thread jack but am very curious to know. Im looking to get 4 t212d2's.

They aren't bad subs. I had 2 T1's on a 10001db amp and they hit hard, until the surround came off the basket. That is their major downfall. Nice subs to have, just maybe not good subs to burp for comps. I'm no expert, I just like experiencing subs first hand. My MTX 9500 is good enough for me, lol. IMO 1 12 9500>2 12 T1's

guys theres nothing wrong with the subs. if you got 4 you would kill yourself hahaha, the one i have is running at roughly 550 rms at 4 ohms right now and is effing amazing {jl audio 1000w amp} but since its dual 2 ohm vc's you can only wire a single sub at half, or double its rated impedance per vc.... so 1 ohm or 4 ohms...not many folks make 1 ohm stable amps any more.... so with the dual 2 ohm vc the only way i can achive 2 ohms {a ton more power/ less resistance} is by running 2 of these woofers.... but there so much more amazing than id have ever expected.... just need one more!!!!! if you buy some... youll be happyer buying dual 4 ohm vs models as they can be ran at 2 and 8 ohm..... 2 ohm amps are much more common these days from what iv learned... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif big frown. either way if you can find the aluminum cone used and dont want it causer its dual 2 ohm..... send it my way buddy!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

whikid

10+ year member
whikid
denver, co
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from