want to buy a quality sub

07denali
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
FL
Ok, ive got about $400-500 burning in my pocket. I'm looking for one or two 10s or 12s and I'm ready to buy now. AA Havoc, Skar vvx, SSA, sundown SA-2, Fi q or btl, DC and a few other subs interest me. If you have any of these subs that would work well with my system and want to sell, let me know. I can send paypal within a few hours. Just need photos and a little background on the subs. I'd really like a Havoc or Vvx but it doesnt have to be. I want to stay in a 10 or 12. Hit me up if you have one or two. My inbox is probably full so just leave a comment and I will return it ASAP. Oh and I have a RF p1000bd to power it so depending on the sub will dictate whether I need one or two. Or I could upgrade my amp I guess.

how about a new dc lvl4 12
Shoot me a PM with price. My zip is 32801. I have a sale on a Havoc 12 pending but I'm waiting on the seller. But I'm still open to see what else is out there in case this deal falls thru.

Why not a 15? Like a 2005 re xxx w/ fi recone. One of the best daily SUBS period.
Those are great recommendations. I really like the performance of a 12. I've never had a 15 but I've had tons of 10s and 12s in the past and the 12 is plenty for me.

What brand are you looking for? What do you like most?
The brands were mentioned in the original post. I'm open to suggestions. I'm hoping the Havoc deal goes thru but the seller is slow to respond so it seems kinda "iffy" to me right now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

07denali

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
07denali
FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date