want to buy a quality sub

07denali
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
FL
Ok, ive got about $400-500 burning in my pocket. I'm looking for one or two 10s or 12s and I'm ready to buy now. AA Havoc, Skar vvx, SSA, sundown SA-2, Fi q or btl, DC and a few other subs interest me. If you have any of these subs that would work well with my system and want to sell, let me know. I can send paypal within a few hours. Just need photos and a little background on the subs. I'd really like a Havoc or Vvx but it doesnt have to be. I want to stay in a 10 or 12. Hit me up if you have one or two. My inbox is probably full so just leave a comment and I will return it ASAP. Oh and I have a RF p1000bd to power it so depending on the sub will dictate whether I need one or two. Or I could upgrade my amp I guess.

why is that the best daily sub, whats so special about it jw
the motor structure XBL^2, allows for a more controlled coil movement while being capable of being built to a 2k watt + woofer. Basically, it can get pretty loud, and have great sound

Ok, ive got about $400-500 burning in my pocket. I'm looking for one or two 10s or 12s and I'm ready to buy now. AA Havoc, Skar vvx, SSA, sundown SA-2, Fi q or btl, DC and a few other subs interest me. If you have any of these subs that would work well with my system and want to sell, let me know. I can send paypal within a few hours. Just need photos and a little background on the subs. I'd really like a Havoc or Vvx but it doesnt have to be. I want to stay in a 10 or 12. Hit me up if you have one or two. My inbox is probably full so just leave a comment and I will return it ASAP. Oh and I have a RF p1000bd to power it so depending on the sub will dictate whether I need one or two. Or I could upgrade my amp I guess.
Since you have a Denali why not do it right and do it big and my my like new old school American made RE XXX18 dual 2 They are known for their awesome low end bass and SQ.....they like 4 cu ft sealed 6.5 cu ft ported.....I can ship it to you for $500 it would be shipped in a wooden crate and insured for that....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.