Want a FREE loudspeaker system?

LuckyatVMI
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Interested in receiving some free gear from VMInnovations?

We are looking for some folks who would be willing to write a detailed product review for one of our newer products (DJ quality loudspeaker). The product will be sent to you FREE of charge, we just need your opinion as a user. If you've written product reviews before either on VMInnovations.com or elsewhere that's a plus.

Comment below and let me know if you are interested //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I would be interested in this as well.I am not on this site very much but I am the top contributor in the yahoo answers car stereo section. I currently have over 5100 "best answers" there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested. I'm a strong writer with attention to detail and always love trying out new gear. Just let me know how thorough to be and I can write a report entailing the strengths/weaknesses in different environments, etc.

What are you looking to be tested? We use "DJ" style setups for shows all the time and would be more then happy to implement or change some of the product out to help you with some input.

What are you looking to be tested? We use "DJ" style setups for shows all the time and would be more then happy to implement or change some of the product out to help you with some input.
Entry level 10" three way passive loudspeaker systems, they cost around $55. We'll have some higher end models later on as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LuckyatVMI

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
LuckyatVMI
Lincoln, NE (VMInnovations HQ)
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date