VMInnovations Official Company Video - What Do You Think?

Participant count
  • Participants list

LuckyatVMI
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Howdy all,

From time to time I come across forum posts asking whether anyone has ever bought from us before and if we (VMInnovations) are a legit business. Most of you know that we are legit, but others not so much. Some folks in other communities think because our prices are so low, they’re too good to be true //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Since questions about the legitimacy of our company continue to pop up online, we decided to create a video that will hopefully clear up any doubts.

What do you think, like/dislike/meh? Wrote a blurb here if you want to checkout more info VMInnovations is Legit

infograph-blog.jpg

I bought from you before and had no problem actually was surprised how fast i got my brz1700.1d with the best price out there and i searched everywhere for a good price.

Just about as good as it gets for internet retailers. Even handled a return for me very fast with no issues. Have bought at least 5 items and all were shipped fast and priced well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LuckyatVMI

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
LuckyatVMI
Lincoln, NE (VMInnovations HQ)
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date