Want a 5 to 6k amp. Would lik3 dd m5

Alright kiddos lets take it a couple notches down before you strangle each other.
He's not entirely wrong, the board will dyno roughly 5100w @ 14.4 up to clipping.

As far as delivery date, they're currently being held in customs. When they're released, they'll start shipping about a week after. (Customs could release them tomorrow, in a week, or in 2 weeks, etc)
Are you able to share with the rest of the class why they're held up at Customs?

Are you able to share with the rest of the class why they're held up at Customs?
Customs will do random checks to ensure there are no prohibited items being shipped and the value of the goods were declared properly. It looks like we got unlucky with one of their inspections.

Customs will do random checks to ensure there are no prohibited items being shipped and the value of the goods were declared properly. It looks like we got unlucky with one of their inspections.
I understand what Customs does....but wondered why they're held up...long line, waiting list, ??

The drugs go INSIDE the amps //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/graduate.gif.d982460be9f153bb54e5d4cb744f6ae8.gif

I understand what Customs does....but wondered why they're held up...long line, waiting list, ??
That, I am not sure of. They very well could have a waiting list with many companies importing products for tax season.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

The drugs go INSIDE the amps //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/graduate.gif.d982460be9f153bb54e5d4cb744f6ae8.gif
They found them last time:( Maybe that's why we're on the sh*t list

That, I am not sure of. They very well could have a waiting list with many companies importing products for tax season. 

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Oh ok...just wondered....never been thru customs before and dunno the rules there or how many people worth that area so just curious.

Oh **** lol got me on the white sentence!! haha smoove move

What a waste of taxpayer dollars //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Alright kiddos lets take it a couple notches down before you strangle each other.
He's not entirely wrong, the board will dyno roughly 5100w @ 14.4 up to clipping.

As far as delivery date, they're currently being held in customs. When they're released, they'll start shipping about a week after. (Customs could release them tomorrow, in a week, or in 2 weeks, etc)
I'd like to choke a few of these guys. and I'm sure they would like to choke me too. difference is i been threw alot of board and build houses testing amps. i know better. i know hat amp is a solid amp and its a great price as well. i might end up selling my VP unless i can find another one and run it them at .66.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.