Walled Focus rebuild

Small world! I have that exact same kitchen knife.
CHAD
tumblr_mtghxwBKiE1rzhi55o6_540.jpg

Got it finished at like 5:30am and then left for slamfest at 7am. No sleep..

I think it needs more port area and lower tuning. Its not wanting to play low but will play up to 80hz no problem. 60hz is nuts. Oh and only on an HD8k for now because I sent the 20k in for repairs.

lol

Lucky for you. I can't even get him to ship my sub out and state is in 7 days.every time I talk to him he just keeps giving me excuses
He has been awesome for us. Give him a deadline by when you need it by. Let him know that if you do not have it in time he will be losing a customer.

My team member and I straight up told him if he takes care of us we will continue to run his products and support him 100%. If he doesn't we will be done with him.

Got it finished at like 5:30am and then left for slamfest at 7am. No sleep..
I think it needs more port area and lower tuning. Its not wanting to play low but will play up to 80hz no problem. 60hz is nuts. Oh and only on an HD8k for now because I sent the 20k in for repairs.

lol

What happened to the 20k ? fried ? what kind of numbers are you hitting with the 8k ?

What happened to the 20k ? fried ? what kind of numbers are you hitting with the 8k ?
I bought the 20k used from a guy who said it worked fine but after 47 volume on my headunit it would protect. Shipped it off a week ago. I'll know what went out on it soon and should have it back next weekend.

No I didn't meter it yesterday. Was so rushed to get done I didn't even have a chance to play with it. Its quite a bit louder now than at slamfest. Highpass was set too high on the 8k I borrowed.

Cool hows the 8k do ? I was kinda thinking about getting that or should I just do the 10k for two Fi team 18s ? I dont compete but want it loud as possible, Ya know lol

Cool hows the 8k do ? I was kinda thinking about getting that or should I just do the 10k for two Fi team 18s ? I dont compete but want it loud as possible, Ya know lol
The 8Ks are awesome amps. But for the slightly higher price I would get the 10k. I loved mine and I'm thinking about selling the 20k and running 2 10ks.

He has been awesome for us. Give him a deadline by when you need it by. Let him know that if you do not have it in time he will be losing a customer.
My team member and I straight up told him if he takes care of us we will continue to run his products and support him 100%. If he doesn't we will be done with him.
So far he's missed every single deadline I have set for him. Also going to miss the Monday deadline when he promised I would finally have my recones.

Not buying Tantric again. Nothing I can really do though, because he took my money and has noting to refund me because of all the claims people have filed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.