Wall in a honda accord help.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bang This Beat
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
PA
well i just bought 2 dc lvl 3 15s with lvl 4 coils, suggested porting is 3 per woofer which is 6 cubes without port and displacement. How hard would it be to wall a 92 accord? should i do it below window line? any ideas? never done a wall before, just need help in the right direction, friend is a carp so he will be building the box, my job is finding out where to start.

any suggestions are welcome

thanks.

I would assume the box could be built outside the vehicle then put into place. Make a dance floor to attach the box to and trim out with top/bottom/side panels and you have a wall...

I would assume the box could be built outside the vehicle then put into place. Make a dance floor to attach the box to and trim out with top/bottom/side panels and you have a wall...
x2

make your box, put it on a...like floor, put it in the car and then trim it out all the way around

what do you guys mean trim it out? first wall not to familiar prob a stupid question but better then not knowin

thanks guys should i have subs at headrest lvl?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.