Wall in a Genesis Coupe : Couple question

I know nothing much about under the hood, how do I figure this out?

I don't know if you've seen the backseat in a genny but they are tiny. I think 2 15s will be pushing it. And I plane on building a beauty plate for a wall and sealing it. Get it wrapped in leather locally to match my car for 100$
Its hard to tell if u dont already have a volt meter and have beeen watxhimg ur voltage ...but if it were me id go ahead and get the exrernal regulator and charge at 15.1..bc some cars charge as low as 13.6 and that will be robbing u severly of power

Its hard to tell if u dont already have a volt meter and have beeen watxhimg ur voltage ...but if it were me id go ahead and get the exrernal regulator and charge at 15.1..bc some cars charge as low as 13.6 and that will be robbing u severly of power
Alright thanks. Also Nathan at excessive amperage said he can make a matching bolt on of 300amp for 495$ I haven't heard much about them though. Cheaper and higher amp but he didn't say anything about overdrive pulley. If I get a overdrive pulley wil I have to get a new belt? Nathan replied still said nothing about including a pulley but he said it will run harder than normal at idle and I'll see about 200 amps at idle 700rpm

Also what do you think about these batteries. Ryan with ram designs is selling them 4 for 699+ shipping

He said they have set for about a year but they check volts to makes sure no dead cells before being shipped.

http://www.osibatteries.com/p-18485-enersys-powersafe-12v190f-battery-12v-190ah-front-terminal.aspx

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright thanks. Also Nathan at excessive amperage said he can make a matching bolt on of 300amp for 495$ I haven't heard much about them though. Cheaper and higher amp but he didn't say anything about overdrive pulley. If I get a overdrive pulley wil I have to get a new belt?
Go with singer..and some ppl need a half inch to inch shorter belt some ppl are fine ..just try with stock belt first and check for slipping and noise

Go with singer..and some ppl need a half inch to inch shorter belt some ppl are fine ..just try with stock belt first and check for slipping and noise
What do you think about 4 of those batteries from ram designs?

I know nothing much about under the hood, how do I figure this out?

I don't know if you've seen the backseat in a genny but they are tiny. I think 2 15s will be pushing it. And I plane on building a beauty plate for a wall and sealing it. Get it wrapped in leather locally to match my car for 100$
I've done 4 12's in a pontiac sunfire 2dr, so you should have room.

Post up a pic of the back seat area...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.