Waht Stereo Are you Using?????

I used to have nothing but alpines and love them but they don't have as many features as other decks. You pay twice as much as other decks to have the same features. I swapped to a Kenwood and loved it. Then bought a pioneer and hated it. Then bought the 80prs and love it.

My favorite headunit company would have to be Kenwood. But I run an 80prs for the SQ features but do not like other pioneer decks.

I just installed a Pioneer AVH-X3500BHS into my my Jetta. In love with it many options bluetooth connects quickly, Full equaliser with presets for those who havent found the right set up for their systems. Very versatile piece of equipment and not bad for the price paid $500 total for the harnesses, dash kit, and warranty. Took roughly 45 min to install (First one I have installed myself.)

Overall very pleased and the guilt of buying it disappeared as soon as i started playing with it.

Pioneer Avic 120bt, i barely use CD, i use the 16gb sd card for music videos in the deck and use a 16gb sd card thru a card reader on the usb port whihc was extended to my glove compartment, i use this for my mp3, between these 2 i have enough music that i dont have to carry cd's I have this to carry my sd cards

41%2BAW5NOAdL._SX342_.jpg

Im serioulsy looking at the Ingenix lines from power Acoustiks, still have not much reviews on them but looks good for a budget doube din with built in bluetooth and GPS

Pioneer gives customers mixed results. Their med and lower end HUs are terrible, however their high end (premier) they used to be called back in the day HUs are actually quite nice performance, feature, and SQ wise.

I'm still using my Alpine 9887. I will use this thing forever. From what I've seen, Alpines aren't quite what they used to be even just a few years ago, as far as radios goes at least.

I'm still using my Alpine 9887. I will use this thing forever. From what I've seen, Alpines aren't quite what they used to be even just a few years ago, as far as radios goes at least.
I know the feeling Buck, my Eclipse is getting out-dated, but I'm honestly fearful to try something else, especially newer equipment. I've never had an HU have as nice SQ as this one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Stereo Zone

10+ year member
Stereo Zone
dallas tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from