Waht Stereo Are you Using?????

Stereo Zone
10+ year member

HI there my name is Gabriel and I am the owner of Stereo Zone Car Audio, and we like to know what is the best choice and why for our customers . So we would like to ask you WHAT STEREO ARE YOU USING IN YOUR CAR? AND WHY?. Help us out to find out what you like so we can then offer it to you at a very affordable price...

What: Pioneer DEH-80PRS / WHY: - Four-Layer Circuit Board Design, 3 Sets of Hi-Volt RCA Preouts (5V) for System Expansion, - Dual 16-Band Graphic Equalizer, 28-bit Binary Floating-Point DSP, Time Alignment (Auto & Manual), Position Adjustment, Fully Adjustable INDEPENDENT Front & Rear HPF with level adjustments, as well as sub LPF with level adjustments, Bluetooth, IPOD Control, Dual 1 amp USB's, SD/SDHC Memory Card Slot, Front Aux Input, 3 Line Full-Dot LCD With Adjustable color, Detachable Face-plate. - This simply is 1 of the best single DIN HU's out there for the price hands down //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Prs880 older unit but does everything 16 band eq, active capable crossover, time alignment, on screen voltage display.

Everybody seems to prefers pioneer units. One of the best sellers here at stereo zone is pioneer, But I haven't carried the 80PRS before, but defiantly will start Now... Thanx for all your feed back...

Local shope meets internet....I think there will be a learning curve here for you. You will likely find a lot of us DIY car audio enthusiasts don't use brands/models typically carried in 95% of shops/stores. Nothing against name brands, but a lot of us know there are comparable if not better products available online for less $.

As for the original topic, Eclipse CD7100. Reasons: Active 24db-6db adjustable LPF and HPF, 3 sets of 8V preouts, time alignment, parametric EQ, and general sound quality. Eclipse is well known for having high quality head units, but they are not generally featured in stores.

I really like the Kenwood Excelon series. They are a great price and sound fairly good. I have mine because of the price honestly. So nobody get all mad because I think it's amazing, I'm aware it's far from the best.

I have/use

Pioneer 80prs

Pioneer 3200bt

Pioneer 3500bh double din

If you want to sell the 80prs... I'd look into doing a simulation room where you have the 80prs active with components up front and a nice rear sub. Put in a driver and passenger seat and sound proof the room.

What head unit do YOU run?

AVH-X8500BHS

3 sets rca's 4volt, touch screen and it works with my iPhone 5. Surf web, face book, play apps on screen, Netflix, any GPS I have on phone

Blue tooth, face plate removes. I can hook a hard drive to it. Just works for me

All my vehicles have Alpine HU's. I have been a fan of Alpine HU's since the early 90's, I have tried Pioneer, Kenwood, and most others but always went back to Alpine. I no longer bother to even try other brands, if the HU doesnt say Alpine on it, I dont want it....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Stereo Zone

10+ year member
Stereo Zone
dallas tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from