VVME audiopipe clones cheap!

Going to order the 1000 watt. For 75 bucks you can't go too far wrong... And if it's a total POS you're out 75. Big fucking deal... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Lol same as audiopipe but cheaper components? You mean there are actually cheaper components out there? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Lol same as audiopipe but cheaper components? You mean there are actually cheaper components out there? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

LMAO I was wondering the same thing. that's like saying the performance of a yugo with cheaper parts.

i can test one. not bench it, but i can try to make it mad with low voltage and weird ohm loads. i have 2 single 8 ohm woofers, 1 4 ohm woofer, and i will have 4 D4 woofers here shortly. im sure i can come up with some odd *** loads and run it at 12V just to **** it off. i can probobly even throw it in my dads work truck. it runs at a steady 16V or more(he also has an external regulator, should be able to keep a solid 14.4V too.)

wait, benching all you need is load and voltage right?

Matt

I installed the qa-1500d today. I have it wired at 1 ohm running a pair of s12l7's and it pushes them great. The amp is relatively small but very heavy. It DOES NOT have any external fuses so I can't verify the amp rating but I really like the simple clean cosmetics of it.

I will play with it more tomorrow but SO FAR I'm happy.

I installed the qa-1500d today. I have it wired at 1 ohm running a pair of s12l7's and it pushes them great. The amp is relatively small but very heavy. It DOES NOT have any external fuses so I can't verify the amp rating but I really like the simple clean cosmetics of it.
I will play with it more tomorrow but SO FAR I'm happy.

Keep me informed. thinking of buying one for my wifes car

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ThatChevyGuy

5,000+ posts
sue me, its a ford.
ThatChevyGuy
Georgia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date