Vote PLEASE!

TheRookie
10+ year member

pm me
ok i had a tie last time in my last thread...i have two 12 alpine type Rs right now with a massive Rs 50 in a nice vented box...i like it alot but now i want spl...and now im gettin a jbl 1200.1 for 210 and a box for 130 both from loneranger...now i want a sub...ill have around 300 left...but i can save up...should i get the magnum D2 or the XXX 12 inch...only One sub...

SOOOO PLACE UR VOTE.............The 12 inch XXX or the D2 Magnum...if u want to explain u can or u can jus say XXX or D2 ...thanx

ok i had a tie last time in my last thread...i have two 12 alpine type Rs right now with a massive Rs 50 in a nice vented box...i like it alot but now i want spl...and now im gettin a jbl 1200.1 for 210 and a box for 130 both from loneranger...now i want a sub...ill have around 300 left...but i can save up...should i get the magnum D2 or the XXX 12 inch...only One sub...SOOOO PLACE UR VOTE.............The 12 inch XXX or the D2 Magnum...if u want to explain u can or u can jus say XXX or D2 ...thanx
magnum D2..............................

12 XXX. The reason for my choice being that, in the future, if you wish to give it more watts daily it is possible, whereas the D2 can take 1.2kw daily, but you still need to know what you are doing to be able to. I think most people give it about 700- 1kw. But I may be wrong.

Heads - XXX

Tails - Magnum

Flipped a coin, it was heads ... there's my answer ... (hopefully you can determine something here ...)

- Steve

Heads - XXXTails - Magnum

Flipped a coin, it was heads ... there's my answer ... (hopefully you can determine something here ...)

- Steve
Seriously, both of them are GREAT subs. The only reason I had chosen the XXX is in case he wanted to add more watts to it later, but even with the 1200 it will be fine.

I didn't say D2 because I'm not 100% on what most people run to them. I've usually heard 700,900,1kw so I said XXX.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.